To provide specialized health care, training and conduct research in line with national health priorities.
To become a centre of excellence in offering health care services in Uganda and the east African region.
- Integrity, excellency & humility: Demonstrating a high level of trust, honesty, excellence and serving, learning from our successes and failures
- Professionalism: Applying the best knowledge and skills to ethically yield the best out come
- Care and compassion: Valuing and caring for every individual, being sensitive and attentive to individual needs in a timely and appropriate manner
- Team work: Working in partnership with colleagues
- Respect: Treating every individual with consideration, dignity, equity and quality
- Accountability/stewardship: Ensuring that resources are accounted for in a transparent manner
- Communication: Commitment to open communication and disseminating information to relevant recipients
- Implementation: Ensuring that programs are implemented in line with the vision and mission